I know, it’s already february.. But I still wanted to take a chance at this years Goodreads Reading Challenge! Last year I failed big time.. So I’m setting my goal a bit low this year: I want to read 12 books. One each month!
Most books I want to read, I already own. They are sitting in my bookcase for ages by now and they are just begging to be read. Others I already have on my ereader (I prefer paper books, but while traveling a ereader is just way handier). These are the twelve books I want to read this year:
Deze 12 boeken wil ik sowieso lezen dit jaar:
- Harry Potter and the cursed Child – John Tiffany, Jack Thorne, J.K. Rowling
- Ella Enchanted – Gail Carson Levine
- Miss Peregine’s Home for Peculiar Children – Ransom Riggs
- Divergent – Veronica Roth
- The fault in our stars – John Greene
- The Bone People – Keri Hulme
- The Quarters of the Orange – Joanne Harris
- How to be a woman – Caitlin Moran
- The Gap of Time – Jeanette Winterson
- City of Bones – Cassandra Clare
- The Maze Runner – James Dashner
- Selling out – Amanda Lees
Let’s start with these twelve books! I might read more than just these twelve, but we’ll see. One book each month sounds quite doable, don’t you think? If you want to follow my reading adventures, you can follow me on my Goodreads, of house!
Did you join the 2017 reading challenge? Please leave a comment below!